TSECET 2015 certificates verification and web options entry schedule rank wise at tsecet.nic.in….
TSECET 2015 counseling starts from 04 July to 06 July 2015,
TSECET 2015 online web options entry from 5 July to 08 July 2015
The Qualified candidates of TSECET-2015 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling.
The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centers on the day of Certificate Verification or it can be downloaded from the website https://tsecet.nic.in .
Accordingly the qualified candidates of TS-ECET-2015 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the 10 Help Line Centers indicated in Annexures I.
original certificates list to attend Telangana ECET 2015 counseling:
TS-ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket,
2. Memorandum of Marks,
3. Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate,
4. Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent),
5. Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc).
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
8. Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
9. Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
10. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2015.
11. Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates.
PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, Discharge book & Identity card for Verification.
Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh alone will be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
12. The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent.
Telangana ECET 2015 counseling Fee:
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.800/- towards the Processing Fee.
In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee as decided by Government from time to time.
Telangana ECET 2015 certificates verification Dates:
Telangana ECET 2015 schedule for exercising options:
Diploma Holders of All Branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc (Maths) Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence on any day between 05.07.2015 to 08.07.2015
Immediately after Certificates Verification, A Handout of the detailed Procedure of Exercising Options will be given on the day of Certificate Verification at Help Line Centre and the same also can be downloaded from the Website: https://tsecet.nic.in.
All, Help Line Centers will work from 09.00 A.M. to 06.00 P.M on each day. Options will be frozen on 08.07.2015 at 06.00 PM and allotments will be placed in the Website: https://tsecet.nic.in on 10.07.2015 after 6.00 PM.
For all other details refer the above Website: https://tsecet.nic.in