Enter your email address to get Daily Updates :
APMS Results 2012 - Model schools PGT,TGT results 2012 download ~ ResultExpress

APMS Results 2012 - Model schools PGT,TGT results 2012 download

AP Adharsha Schools results 2012, AP Model Schools results  at apms.cgg.gov.in….
APMS Results 2012 only for who are attend for the examinations of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) posts. Except Principals posts reults remaining results are annonced on 07.10.2012 at apms.cgg.gov.in, and also we can expect  www.dseap.gov.in and www.rmsaap.nic.in websites but mainly in apms.cgg.gov.in after 12 PM. Model schools Principal results will be announced after completion of Interviews for these posts. 
Commissioner and director school education & ex-officio project director, rmsa, andhra pradesh, hyderabad. Notification for recruitment of principals, post graduate and trained graduate teachers -2012 for model schools (notification no.01/rmsa/model schools/2012 dt.06-02-2012) results will be announced on 07.10.2012 except Principal posts.The written tests are conducts on 10-05-2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM for PGTs and from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM for TGTs. For Principal posts from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on 11.05.2012.
What is the selection procedure of AP Model Schools Recruitment 2012?
  • The posts of Principals the total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred), out of which 85% shall be for the Written Test (Principals Recruitment Test) and remaining 15% for oral Interview.
  • The posts of PGTs the total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred) for Written Test (PGTs Recruitment Test).
  • The total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred), out of which 80% shall be for the Written Test (TGTs Recruitment Test) and remaining 20% for APTET(Paper II) or its equivalent score for the posts of TGT.
Model Schools Recruitment Results 2012 – AP Adharsha Schools results 2012 on 07.10.2012, AP Model Schools results 2012 for Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) posts will be announced on 07.10.2012 at apms.cgg.gov.in website. Model Schools Recruitment for  total 7100 posts vacancies in the State of Andhra Pradesh in this Principals posts 355, Post Graduate Teachers 4615 and Trained Graduate Teachers 2130 posts are vacant.
APMS Results 2012 Download
 Model schools PGT,TGT results 2012 at http://apms.cgg.gov.in/ 


Enter your email address to get Daily updates free Via Mail:

12 comments:

  1. hello friends, I got 30 tet 11 marks in tgt science pls share your marks so that we can guess cut of marks . Iam from zone 5 and sc

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got 61.5 in pgt botany bc-d lady zone-5 can i get a job

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai i got 45marks in pgt civics subject zone 5 and iam belongs to st cat can i get a job

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI I GOT 58MARKS IN PGT CHEM OC(FEMALE)ZONE6.CAN I GET THE JOB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi i got 59.5 marks in tgt maths oc (male) zone 5 .can i get the job

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i got 59.5 marks in tgt maths oc (male) zone 5 .can i get the job

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i got 39.5 marks in tgt maths st (female) zone 5 .can i get the job

    ReplyDelete
  8. when the principal results will come

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi i got 49marks in pgt commerce (female) with BC(D)reservation. my qualification is only M.com. what will be critera of selection to posts. first B.ed candidates who have less marks than me will be consideration of only entrance marks will be taken into consideration. according to some apms office sources i got information that first B.ed candidates who have less marks will be recruited. is it right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm oc woman of ZONE-IV and i got 57 in PGT english, can i get the job

    ReplyDelete
  11. i got 47.7 in tgt and i am BC-B(w) VI ZONE telugu subject can i expect a job ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. iam margarat i got 40.90 marks in tgt english. what is cut off mark. will i get the job

    ReplyDelete

You need any Help Feel Free to ask any Question about this, we can provide solution within 24 Hours and Suggestions also acceptable