APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers hall Tickets 2013 download at apspsc.gov.in…
APPSC Notification No. 19/2012 is Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges (ENGINEERING AND NON- ENGINEERING) in A.P. Technical Education Service (General Recruitment). APPSC Government Polytechnic Lecturers examination will be held on 06/01/2013 F.N & A.N, Garment Technology exam 07/01/2013F.N only.
APPSC Government Polytechnic Lecturers examinations key will be provide on when the examination over,results are also we can provide.
How to download APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers halltickets 2013:
Hall ticket for Lecturers in government polytechnic colleges (engineering and non- engineering) in A.P. technical education service notification NO.19/2012 by entering the Reference ID and Date Of Birth to Download Hall Ticket.
In case you can miss the above details How to download APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers halltickets without Reference ID?
In case you forget Reference ID, Please click on Forgot Reference ID. By providing minimum 4 continuous characters of the name and Date of Birth, available names are displayed. Choose the correct option to download your Hall Ticket. Hall Ticket is of 4 pages. First 2 pages are to guide you the usage of OMR sheet. Next 2 pages are specific to Hall Ticket.
APPSC Government Polytechnic Lecturers 2013 hall Tickets Download
General Instruction to the candidates: Guidelines and Instructions to Candidates
- Please check your Bio-Data printed in the Hall Ticket i.e., Gender, Community, Creamy Layer status, etc., if you notice any discrepancy, please correct discrepancies (if any) in the Nominal Roll in examination hall, against your Hall Ticket number, without fail. i) Creamy Layer : BC Candidates whose parent's income is more that Rs.4lakhs per annum, come under Creamy Layer and they should strike off "Non-Creamy Layer" in the Nominal Roll, ii) Non-Creamy Layer : BC Candidates whose parent's income is less than Rs. 4 lakhs per annum, come under non-creamy Layer and they should strike off "Creamy Layer" in the Nominal Roll. Otherwise he/she will be treated as OC.
- Please check your qualification in the space provided in the Nominal Roll, If more than one hall ticket is downloaded by you for this examination please attend examination with one hall ticket only.
- If you received the hall ticket without photo / blurred photo / too small photo / photo without signature, you should bring 3 Passport size photos duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and hand over to the Invigilator in the examination hall, failing which you will not be admitted to the examination.
- You will not be admitted to the examination hall TEN minutes after the commencement. You should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of the full time.
- While coming to examination hall, please bring your hall ticket, smooth writing pad, ball pen (Blue/Black ink).
- You are permitted to use calculators / scientific calculators, but you are not allowed to bring programmable calculators, cell phones, pagers and other electronic gadgets to the examination hall. Which leads to invalidation of you candidature to the Exam.
- Please check the Answer Sheet and read the instructions on it as well as on test booklet carefully. You should use PEN to write your Hall Ticket Number, Paper Code, Name, Subject, Centre at appropriate places only. Writing with Pen at wrong places will lead to invalidation of your Answer Sheet.
- You should put your signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Answer Sheet.
- OMR Sheets supplied to the candidates consist of two copies, the original copy and duplicate copy below. After completion of the examination, the candidates should handover the original OMR Answer Sheet (top sheet) to the invigilator and carry the bottom sheet (duplicate) for his / her record.
- You should Use Ball Pen (Blue/Black) to encode your Hall Ticket number, Paper Code and Test Booklet Series (A or B or C or D) at appropriate places in the Answer Sheet. Failure to encode /wrong encoding will lead to invalidation of Answer Sheet.
- You should not mark Answer Choices on the Test Booklet (Question Paper) under any circumstances.
- You are prohibited from communicating, consulting or conversing with other candidates in the Examination hall or causing disturbances in any manner whatsoever.
- The OMR Sheets have to bubble only by Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black). Bubbling by pencil/Ink Pen/Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination.
- The Candidates are also informed that under no circumstances should the candidate take away the main Answer Sheet and if he does so he / she will be disqualified.
Use of Whitener on OMR Sheet will lead to disqualification.
- Possession of whitener in the Examination Hall will lead to disqualification of your candidature. Penal provisions of the A.P. Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractice & Unfair Means) Act 1997 (Act No.25/97) shall be invoked if malpractice & Unfair means are adopted by you, at any stage of recruitment / examination of Notification No. 19/2012.
- Your admission to the Examination is provisional, subject to the confirmation/satisfaction of conditions of Notification No. 19/2012 and also subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and verification of required certificates at a later stage. Admission / Appearing to the Examination does not confer ipso facto any right for recruitment / selection.
- Violation of any of the instructions may lead to invalidation of your Answer Sheet besides penal action.
- For further clarification please read the Notification No. 19/2012 available at http://www.apspsc.gov.in.
- Candidates are advised to keep ready all the required original certificates i.e., SSC. Graduation, P.G. Integrated Community Certificate, Creamy Layer Certificate, Study certificates from Class IV to Class X and to produce whenever asked to do so.
If there is any change in your address for correspondence and Cell No., e-mail your present address to the Commission's Help Desk at Commission's Web Site.
APPSC Government Polytechnic Lecturers examinations key will be provide soon for all papers